Founder, Courage for Life Ministries
Author: Courage for Life, 7 Steps to Courage (with Allison Bottke), Courageous Women of Faith
Speaker, Bible Teacher
- Passionate, in-demand speaker whose personal story inspires her ministry and missions
- Ministry devoted to strengthening believers, equipping leaders, and empowering women and children at risk
- Annual mission trip to South Asia specifically geared to inspirational training and spiritual encouragement for women, and to providing Christian leaders with the necessary resources that allow them to continue to minister to these communities.
- Develops and publishes inspirational books, leadership curriculum and bible studies – like her recent “Courage for Life” series – that encourage people to embrace the transformed life Christ offers.
- Well known in the Atlanta region as a co-host of the popular television talk show “Atlanta Live”
- Uses her personal story of how God brought restoration to her life and marriage to encourage others to a life of courage in His Word.
- Impassioned Bible teacher whose inspirational books, leadership curriculum and bible studies – like her recent “Courage for Life” series – encourage people to embrace the transformed life Christ offers.
- Outspoken advocate for at risk women and children, including in such remote areas at South Asia.
- Strengthening Believers, Equipping Leaders, Empowering Women and Children at Risk
About Ann White
An internationally known author, speaker, and passionate Bible teacher, Ann White founded her global ministry, In Grace Ministries, out of a calling to share with others how God and His Word brought restoration to her life and marriage. Having personally experienced God’s grace, salvation, and the life-changing power of the Bible, Ann’s desire is to extend this same love, mercy, and encouragement to others, so they too may be reconciled to God.
Ann’s ministry, a non-profit organization (501c3), is dedicated to helping people grow in their personal relationship with God by strengthening believers, equipping ministry leaders, and empowering women and children at risk. Through local and international missions, speaking engagements, developing and publishing inspirational materials (books, curriculum, study guides), social media and Christian television programming, Ann White’s ministry reaches countless men, women and children with God’s message of inspiration, encouragement, courage and hope.
During her ministry’s annual mission trip to South Asia, Ann facilitates conferences, in various locations, where hundreds of women travel many miles with their children for a time of inspirational training and spiritual encouragement. They pray with countless women and families, distribute hundreds of printed and audio Bibles, and provide Christian leaders with the necessary resources that allow them to continue to minister to these communities long after we return home. The ministry has been able to work closely with local church leaders in the region to reach victims of one of the area’s largest red-light districts, where hundreds of young girls and many boys are forced into sex-slavery at a very young age, bought and sold day after day and are in desperate need to learn of God’s saving grace and unconditional love. In and around Atlanta, IGM ministry team members and volunteers work with at-risk women and children utilizing an 8 week curriculum based on Ann’s upcoming book, Courage For Life.
Ann is developing and publishing inspirational books, leadership curriculum and bible studies – like her recent “Courage for Life” series – that encourage people to embrace the transformed life Christ offers. Her Leadership Coaching program, Transforming Lives Through Teaching, offers a year long, transformational course of bible study that equips and trains leaders with the skills necessary to effectively interpret, teach and apply God’s Word.
Of special note is the fact that Ann takes no compensation from the ministry or sale of the books and study guides/curriculum she produces; all proceeds go to In Grace Ministries to help provide important resources to at-risk women and children through the ministry’s local and international missions programs. Currently, Ann and her husband even match donations from other supporters in order to give as much as they can legally for the cause of the ministry.
Ann White is well known in the Atlanta region as a co-host of the popular television talk show “Atlanta Live”; she is currently pursuing her master’s degree at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Ann is a native Carolina girl who met her husband and soul mate shortly after moving to Atlanta in 1978. She is a wife, mom and grandmother. She and her husband currently reside in Belleair Shores, FL.
“Honest. Transparent. Vulnerable. Courageous. Encouraging. Insightful. These are some of the words that came to mind as I read my friend Ann White’s book 7 Steps to Courage. This book is going to bless and help a lot of people. – Daniel L. Akin, President, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (Wake Forest, NC)
“Ann White’s story is an inspiration to those who choose to do the hard things in marriage, rather than take the easy way out. This demonstration of one wife’s courageous determination to trust God’s truth, bathed in His grace, prove trust and obedience can overcome the deceiver who delights in crushing Christian marriages.” –Governor Sonny and Mary Perdue, The State of Georgia