New York Times bestselling author of ‘The Occupied’;
Special Counsel, American Center for Law & Justice; Former Senior VP and General Counsel, National Religious Broadcasters; Civil liberties attorney; Fiction writer
- Thirty years as a trial lawyer and criminal defense attorney has afforded Craig a unique perspective on evil and those who perpetrate it.
- Years of experience and research into occult activities
- Decades of experience doing media at the highest level. Experience includes:
- FOX News, C-SPAN, CBS television and CBS radio, CNN, NBC’s Today Show, Inside Edition, PBS, NPR, Court TV and others
- Every major Christian broadcast network and media outlet, including In the Market with Janet Parshall, Salem Radio Network, Bott Radio Network, American Family Radio, USA Radio, Moody Radio Network, Focus on the Family and dozens of local stations across the country
- Major newspapers and magazines including the New York Times, National Law Journal, Chicago Tribune, LA Times, Washington Post, Washington Times, Boston Herald, Boston Globe, Atlanta Constitution, Newsweek, U.S. News and World Report, American Center for Law & Justice, Family Research Council, Baptist Press, New York Review of Books, Columbia Journalism Review, World Net Daily, World Magazine, The Blaze and dozens of others
Craig is also a New York Times best-selling fiction writer, with his eleven suspense novels often featuring breaking trends in technology.
He is married to nationally-syndicated radio talk show host Janet Parshall.
- Civil/religious liberties, constitutional law
- Faith & culture
- Christian theology, apologetics
Why Is The Occupied Relevant Right Now?
- Increase of Christ-less ‘spirituality’ / the religion of ‘me’ / the ‘YOLO’ worldview: America is simultaneously experiencing an increase in vague “spiritual” beliefs, a decrease in traditional religious affiliation and an unbounded appetite for supernatural and occult themes in TV, movies, and entertainment. The Occupied addresses this cultural “stew” through an engrossing supernatural thriller that addresses the reality of supernatural evil and the only power that can overcome it.
- Every man’s battle / there is wisdom to be gained from the fictional character’s page-turning journey through the empty enticements of today’s success-driven world, the captivating siren call of the flesh and the ultimate battle with the powers of Satan.
- Media/Hollywood: Is the occult depicted in Hollywood simply cultural entertainment … or an actual force to be dealt with?
- Spiritual warfare: Is spiritual warfare real? If we could pierce the veil separating our world from “the other side,” what would we see? And how can we assure ourselves of protection and victory? As with C.S. Lewis’ classic, ‘The Screwtape Letters’, Christians must be aware of the battle taking place for their souls in the spiritual realm and remain vigilant.
Recent Books by Craig Parshall
The Resurrection File (Chambers of Justice Book 1) (Dec 1, 2014)
The Rose Conspiracy (Jan 15, 2009)
Crown of Fire (The Thistle and the Cross #1) (Jul 1, 2005)