Senior Fellow, The Screamfree Institute
Theologian, Pastor, Author, Speaker
- Unique ability to navigate difficult issues with clarity and translate thorny theological issues into language an audience can understand.
- Has studied theology, psychology and philosophy, earning an undergraduate degree from Pacific Christian College and a Th.M. from Bear Valley Bible Institute.
- Extensive media experience, particularly on radio
- Maintains an active speaking schedule and church consultancy across the United States.
- Christian theology
- Biblical oddities
- Christian families, marriages, parenting
John’s Latest Book
A wild and unpredictable ride through some of the weirdest and least familiar stories in the Bible. They’re the stories that preachers and Sunday school teachers tend to skip over because, well . . . because they seem crazy. They’re the stories that make us change the subject when our children bring them up, because we don’t know why they’re in the Bible or what they could possibly mean. Through them all, author John Alan Turner will show us how they reveal important things about the character and nature of God and, consequently, what they mean for us today.